Carman Ranch Buying Club
Why a Meat Buying Club?
The Carman Ranch Buying Club provides communities in the greater Portland area with access to smaller quantities of our 100% grass-fed and finished beef than traditionally available through our cow-share program. In addition, the buying club will feature a selection of other pasture-raised foods from Wallowa County producers. As a buying club member, you provide us with the opportunity to feed you the most flavorful, affordable, healthy, and humanely raised meats available.
How It Works
Members can sign up for a recurring monthly delivery, or select individual items from the web store with no minimum purchase and no long-term commitment.
Where You Get It
Pick-up locations throughout the city have been chosen with you in mind; it is our hope that you’ll find a time and location that suits your schedule, and that you’ll support and appreciate our pick-up site partners who are dedicated to our mission to provide more access to sustainable, healthy meat. Right now, our pick up locations include:
- Southeast Portland: Cyril's at Clay Pigeon Winery, 815 SE Oak Every fourth Weds from 6-7 pm
- Northeast Portland: Garden Fever!, 3433 NE 24th Ave, every fourth Monday from 4:30-5:30 pm.
- Southwest Portland: The Cakery, 6306 SW Capitol Hwy Portland, every fourth Weds from 4-5 pm.
- Southeast Portland (daytime): B-Line Warehouse, 735 SE Alder Street, every fourth Monday from 11:30 am-1 pm.
What you Get
As a Carman Ranch Buying Club member, you’ll have exclusive access to a variety of products from several Wallowa County producers. All meat available for sale through the buying club is raised by our Wallowa County friends and neighbors who share our high ethical standards in raising animals. Meat seasonally available through the club will include: Pork, chicken, lamb, goat and eggs. Goat, lamb and beef will always be 100% grassfed. Chicken and pork will be fed a ration of no soy, no GMO feed based on locally grown grains.
We have no doubt you’ll be able to taste the difference in the quality of this meat!
To get started
- Click here to be directed to the webstore and view the offerings.
- Click the top right hand corner to “Sign in to Start Your Selection.”
- Join the Buying Club.
- Select the pickup site and time most convenient for you. Deliveries will be made every 4 weeks to your location.
- Add free membership to your cart.
- Browse the Share Options.
- If you want the convenience of knowing you’ll automatically receive meat each month, sign up for a share.
- Select "Debit on Delivery" as your payment plan.
- Create a username and password.
- Make your payment for the buying club and any shares you selected.
- Once you’ve signed up, you can select items from webstore for purchase.